22 April 2016 : Bentley motors, the British Luxury Carmaker, has launched its SUV Bentley Bentagya in India. This is the first ever SUV manufactured by Bentley. The luxury SUV will be priced at approximately Rs. 3.85 crores in India.
The carmaker hopes to deliver the first SUV in about 2 week’s time. The luxury SUV was revealed in 2015 in Frankfurt. It claims to be the most powerful, fastest and most expensive SUV across the world.
Read Also : Hyundai Tuscan 2016 : Launch Details Revealed !
The CEO of Bentley Michael Winkler stated that Queen Elizabeth II who also owns a Bentley State Limousine and a Bentley Mulsanne, is all set to be the proud owner of the SUV.
Read Also : OMG…Cars That Change Colour – Unbelievable !
Bentley’s first SUV comes with the following features:
- Eight driving modes that will allow driver to modify settings for both rough and smooth terrains.
- Bentley’s Drive Dynamics Mode and
- Optional Responsive Off-road Setting
- Bentley Dynamic Ride feature (electrically activated 48V active roll control), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Stop & Go feature
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Predictive ACC and Traffic Assist
- Park Assist
- Electronic Night Vision
- Rear Crossing Traffic Warning
With so many amazing features, this one promises to be a head turner!!!