8 March 2016 : Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza : Country’s largest automaker, Maruti Suzuki India has pulled up the curtain over the much anticipated Vitara Brezza compact SUV in India today at a surprising amount of Rs. 6.99 Lakh to Rs. 9.68 Lakh (ex,showroom, Delhi) and Rs 7.35 lakh(ex-showrrom, Mumbai) HERE is the Varient Wise Price List
Read Also : Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Photo Gallery
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, which is fully developed by the R&D team of Maruti India. This is the company’s first launch in 2016. Vitara Brezza equipped with latest technology of features like Apple CarPlay, cruise control, and many more.
Read Also : Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza : A to Z Details
Initially the company has launched Vitara Brezza in diesel engine with 1.3-litre multi-jet, capable of pumping out the power of 89bhp with torque of 200Nm. The Vitara Brezza will produce the fuel effciency of 25kmpl, which is very good on the Indian surface.
Read Also : Maruti Vitara Brezza : Questions & Answers !
Company has played the gamble on Maruti Vitara Brezza as the price is too good. The main rivals of Vitara Brezza is Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300. Company has introduced the six trims of Brezza. LDi, LDi (O), VDi, VDi(O), ZDi, ZDi+.
Read Also : Maruti Vitara Brezza Photo-Shoot Spied
Here is the features which has been given in the Vitara Brezza.
– The compact SUV Vitara Brezza comes in different shades as Blazing red, cerulean blue, fiery yellow, pearl white and premium silver.
– Brezza comes with ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, reverse parking sensor, keyless entry, projector headlamps, front fog lamps, sterring mounted audio controls, Apple car playsystem, navigation system, rear wash wiper.
– Deliveries of Vitara Brezza will begin in the end of March month.
– C.V.Raman talks about the features of Brezza will have LED lamps, sporty alloys, large wheel arches and the premium dual tone colour option amonth others.
– Driver side airbag standard
– ABS plus EBD is offering in the base variant
– Interior features list
– 60:40 split seats with easy access
– large boot space-
– well designed dashboard