15 April 2016 (Japan): A massive earthquake of 7.4 magnitude hit Japan on early Saturday today. Get Japan Earthquake LIVE Update HERE :
- According to latest update, the Tsunami warning issued after earthquake has been lifted now.
- A strong 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake hit Japan on Saturday Morning.
- Tsunami warning have been issued considering the high 7.4 magnitude.
- According to United States Geological Survey, the center of Japan earthquake was at 40 km depth near Kumamoto city.
- According to news report, earlier at the same location an earthquake of 7.1 magnitude have been measured at the depth of 7 km.
- Japanese authorities have asked people to leave coastal area as soon as possible as there has been a threat of Tsunami.
- Possible wave of 1 metre height is expected in sea due to this earthquake.